Sunday, January 11, 2015

  A BLOG DEDICATED TO FREE AND LOW-COST E-BOOKS!

 

THIS IS WHAT STARTED IT ALL!

A humble little Kindle Touch.

My wonderful husband knew that I loved to read and I wanted to try this new e-book phenomenon. I'm a librarian, so things like this interest me and the prospect of reading FREE E-BOOKS excited me even more.

So, I added e-book after E-Book after E-BOOK (and some music, too!) and by the next Christmas, I got a Kindle Fire HD 8.9!

AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS!   

 


I use this one to hold comic books only. Comic books, you say? Yes! Comic books, c/o Comixology.com look like stained glass on a page when you read it electronically. But I'll go into more detail after you've met my devices.

Christmas 2013, my husband and I gave each other iPad Retinas. Mine, by request, is the smaller version. The page looks like this:


In this blog I want to talk about e-books and everything pertaining to them, including where to find low cost and free e-books, review existing e-books (good and bad), post or link to articles about e-books, e-book reading and publishing and anything else that crosses my mind. 

I will also post reviews from Blogging For Books, a publisher organization which gives out free e-books to bloggers in exchange for reviews. I will label those particular reviews, but will always give my unvarnished opinion of the book. Since I am a librarian, I guarantee that I tend to be picky about what I read.

Please feel free to comment and contact me!!! I love books and I love to e-mail new friends. I don't tweet, mostly because I spend my days at work and don't have time for realtime, but I look forward to any and all commentary!

 

 

 

 

 



 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment